Daniel Craig Workout – The James Bond Six Pack Abs Diet
Here is the secret to the Daniel Craig workout and his James Bond six pack abs diet.
Now that you have the James Bond workout program one of the things that you may want to have is a ripped, six pack abs. Unfortunately, doing situps and crunches is not enough to get those ab muscle showing. You must eat right in order to get rid of the fat that is hiding that incredible lean and flat stomach.
Here are the 2 main points in the Daniel Craig Workout Six Pack Abs Diet:
1. Daniel Craig Ate 3 Meals Per Day and 2 Snacks
2. The Daniel Craig six pack abs diet was not 100% strict. It had some flexibility in it.
NO refined sugars and carbohydrates before 2 PM. No starchy carbs (Rice, bread, potatoes etc.) are to be eaten after 5 PM. You are allowed to eat 2 pieces of fruit and you must drink 2 liters of water every day. A pre and post workout snack is critical.
Although in most diets alcohol is a big no-no– in the Daniel Craig workout six pack abs diet– he allowed himself to drink alcohol on just two days per week — Friday and Saturday’s.
A typical day in the Daniel Craig Workout diet went like this:
* Breakfast: two poached eggs and two slices of toast
* Snack: protein shake or fruits and nuts
* Lunch: meat or fish and either brown rice or a baked potato
* Snack: protein shake or yogurt with some added nuts.
* Dinner: meat or fish and some vegetables like salad spinach or broccoli.
Pre-workouts snacks should be half a banana and a sugary drink. And finally get eight hours of sleep each day to give your body and muscles time to rebuild and grow.