Female Aphrodisiacs – 7 Foods & Herbs You Can Take to Increase Your Desire For Sex!
Many people are wondering whether or not so-called “female aphrodisiacs” really work. If you want to increase your sex drive in order to find sex more pleasurable and to have multiple orgasms, you can try a variety of natural aphrodisiacs as well as supplements. It took me awhile, but I finally found a few female aphrodisiacs that work for me. Women all have different reactions to different stimulants. It’s all about experimenting and finding the right aphrodisiac for you.
To get started, here are 7 ways to get yourself in the mood using both subtle natural aphrodisiacs and not so subtle supplements.
1. Chocolate. This one is pretty well-known. Dark chocolate in particular is believed to be a female aphrodisiac, as it contains a high level of cocoa. Italian urologists recently did a study and found that women who eat chocolate feel more sexually fulfilled than women who don’t. Some people believe that chocolate being an aphrodisiac is a myth, but I can tell you from a personal standpoint that it really puts me in the mood for sex.
2. Celery. The male hormone androsterone is found in celery, and is believed to generate sexual arousal in females. This is a subtle aphrodisiac as it works slowly through the body, and acts as a pheromone that arouses women. In ancient Rome, celery was often dedicated to Pluto, whom the Romans referred as the “god of sex”.
3. Arginine. This amino acid is found in eggs, nuts, cheese, and meat. When eating these foods, the amount of growth hormone released from the pituitary gland increases. When the aging process is halted, you’ll feel younger and more sexual. Getting plenty of amino acid in your diet will also reduce vagina dryness.
4. Honey. Referred to as the “nectar of Aphrodite”, from whom the word “aphrodisiac” derived, honey is one of the most libido producing foods in the world. You can even use it DURING sex to enhance the experience! Make sure you eat at least one serving of honey a day to promote sexual health.
5. Wine. Port, Burgundy, and Red are all believed to work as libido enhancers. According to studies, white port wine in particular contains aphrodisiac properties. When drinking white port wine, be sure to eat other aphrodisiacs, including vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, strawberries, and cloves. Eating some of these foods with wine will really get you in the mood for sex!
6. Damiana. This plant has been used as a female aphrodisiac in Mexico for centuries. You can find it in herbal supplements and drinks. Not only does it give women a libido, it also increases the possibility of having multiple orgasms. I can personally attest to the effectiveness of damiana!
7. Herbal libido supplements. There are pills available that contain ingredients to promote sexual health in women and men both. You can get these pills at any drug store or supermarket. They have many herbal ingredients, such as damiana, Chinese angelica, ginseng, fenugreek, saw palmetto, horny goat weed, dandelion, and hops extract. All of these plants have long been believed to stimulate sexual desire in females. Imagine taking them all at once in pill form!